Designed for: Healthy male adults 18 years and older seeking to support lean muscle, sexual performance, and levels of testosterone already within the normal range. Hormone support. Lean muscle. Strength. Sexual performance. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)-
- Men's supplement
- 120 Tablets
- Designed for healthy male adults 18 years and older
- Supports lean muscle, sexual performance, and levels of testosterone already within the normal range
- Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxy Methyl Cellulose, Silica, and Triacetin
- StAR-P2 (Patent Pending)
- Androgenic-Anabolic Testosterone Matrix:
- TPS3 (3 Fraction Tribulus Terrestris Composite Yielding A Precision Ratio Of Protodioscin And Saponin Concentrations), Magnesium Aspartate, Inositol Hexaphosphate, Eurycoma Logifolia (Root), GF5 (Proteinaceous Avian Nucleus Extract), Safed Musti (Whole Plant), Coleus Forskohli (40% Forskolin) (Root), Zinc Aspartate, Zinc Monomethionine
- Suggested use: Take 2 tablets daily with 8 oz of water.
- Manufacturer: Dow Pharmaceuticals-
Note - Before consuming Axis-HT, seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver, or thyroid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication.
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. AXIS-HT is only intended to be consumed by healthy male adults 18 years of age and older. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks. Keep out of reach of children and pets.