Effervescent BCAA Formula. Endurance and recovery agent. 10 Grams amino acids per serving. Anabolic BCAA & Vitamin D. Efforsorb delivery system. Naturally and artificially flavored. Amino X product highlights: Amino X ingredients when combined with regular exercise are designed to support: Protein synthesis/anabolism. Glycogen resynthesis. Anti-catabolism/muscle sparing. Recovery from training sessions. Muscular endurance. Resistance to muscular fatigue.
Stack with Nitrix N.O. Xplode Axis-HT Syntha-6 and Truemass for maximum physique and performance impact. Designed for: Healthy persons 18 years and older seeking to support lean mass recovery and tissue repair after strenuous exercise or while sleeping. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)-
- Endurance and recovery powder
- Size: 15.3 oz (30 servings)
- Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Lecithin, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow No.5, Acesulfame Potassium and FD&C Blue No.2.
- Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during, or after your workout.
- Manufacturer: Dow Pharmaceuticals-
Allergen warning: Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, and tree nuts.
Before consuming Amino X seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Amino X is only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.