Browning Black Canyon 8-Person Tent
The ALPS Black Canyon is the perfect choice when you're bringing cots along and need a lot of space in your tent. With the 7'3 center height and straight side walls, the Black Canyon is spacious enough to stand up in and also has ample room to lay on your cot without the side walls hovering over you.
There is a wall divider so you can create 2 rooms if you prefer. There are 2 doors (one on each end) so you can access each room. There are awnings over each door and the windows protect when rain showers roll through. This tent is great for hunters who will be camping out for several nights and want to sleep in comfort.
- Capacity: 8 people
- Freestanding 3-pole design
- Fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Extra tall center height allows room to stand up
- Wall divider for 2 rooms
- 2 Large doors allow easy entry into either room individually.
- Both doors have mesh windows to help with ventilation.
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 2000mm coating
- 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut.
- Factory sealed fly & floor seams give best weather protection.
- Extra large zippers on doors
- Easy Assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Straight Side walls allow more room for Cots
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection.
- Great ventilation with 2 doors (both with zippered mesh windows).
- Measures 120"W x 87"H x 180"D
- Weighs 33 lbs, 9 oz
- Comes with: rain fly, fiberglass poles, pole bag, stake bag, 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes, repair swatches, gear loft, 4 mesh storage pockets, and tent bag
- Care instructions: Spot clean.
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty