Brother Project Runway XR9500PRW Computerized 100-Stitch Sewing Machine
With 100 unique built-in utility, decorative, and heirloom stitches, the Project Runway XR9500PRW Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine
is the ideal machine for embellishing virtually everything, from clothing to home decor items, and for creating unique quilt designs. The machine is equipped with a large backlit LCD screen which enables computerized stitch selection, and a unique flip-stitch guide. Becoming a sewing fashionista has never been easier!
Whether you want to use the built-in 55 alphanumeric stitches for lettering or basic monogramming, select one of the 8 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes or use the oversized wide table to accommodate your larger quilt projects, the XR9500PRW can do it all - and then some! Lightweight and portable, this computerized machine offers a wide range of convenient features. Get started on your runway creation with the XR9500PRW.
- Computerized sewing machine
- 100 Built-in stitches
- 8 Styles of 1-Step auto-size buttonholes
- 140 Stitch functions
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Brightly lit LED work area
- Full assortment of accessories
- Needle position button
- Easy-to-use needle threading system
- Jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Hard cover included
- Included accessories: accessory feet buttonhole foot, zigzag foot, zipper foot, button sewing foot, overcasting foot, blindstitch foot, and monogramming foot.
- Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, ball point needle, bobbins (3), extra spool pin, screwdriver, seam ripper, cleaning brush, spool pin, power cord and Operation Manual.
- Measures: 11.45"W x 6.69"D
- Weighs: 16.02 lbs
- Click here for product manual for the Project Runway XR9500PRW Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine (PDF)
- Made in China