Body-Solid Olympic Leverage Flat Incline Decline Bench
This flat incline decline bench is based on a heavy gauge 3" round stock steel mainframe with a 9-position seat and back pads that are a full 2.75" thick and never bottom out. Perfect for all types of barbell and dumbbell exercises, it works great in power racks, Smith machines, and the strongest leverage gym systems in existence. In addition to all the intense upper body exercises the bench delivers, the leg developer provides a concentrated lower body workout. Perform leg extensions with full 90 degree seat back support and lying leg curls from the traditional arched prone position.
- Flat incline decline bench
- Heavy duty 3" round stock steel mainframe
- Extra-wide base for maximum stability
- Full 2 3/4" seat and back pads that will never bottom out.
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Removable leg developer
- 2 Sets of cushioned hand grips for stability when doing leg curls and leg extensions.
- Features arched lying leg curl station
- Provides proper lower back support during the lying leg curl exercise
- 9-Position back pad with synchronized seat pad
- Measures 28"W x 54"H x 75"D
- Weighs 118 lbs
- Weight capacity: 800 lbs
- Assembly required
- Made in China