Bo Jackson Autographed Oakland Raiders Home/Black Jersey (UDA)
Bo knows sports. And Bo Jackson played baseball and football better than most of his contemporaries. A 2-sport star out of Auburn University who won the Heisman Trophy in 1985, Jackson was instead drafted into Major League Baseball by the Kansas City Royals. He played nine seasons in the majors, but was largely injured for the final four. He played for the NFL's L.A. Raiders for three seasons (1988-90), and that's where he suffered his eventual career-ending hip injury in a playoff game on Jan. 13, 1991, against Cincinnati. The MVP of the 1989 MLB All-Star Game and an NFL running back with a 5.4-yards-per-carry average, Bo had his moments. Upper Deck salutes Bo's career with this autographed Oakland Raiders black jersey.
The item is authenticated by Upper Deck Authenticated's 5-step process:
- Every autograph is witnessed by an Upper Deck Authenticated representative. After all, observation is the ONLY WAY to truly guarantee authenticity;
- A record of the autograph session is signed by both the athlete and the UDA official and is stored in a secure permanent file;
- An Upper Deck Authenticated serial numbered hologram is affixed to each signed piece of memorabilia;
- A certificate of authenticity is assigned to every piece of memorabilia and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the item;
- Every piece of signed memorabilia is packaged with a registration card. The owner has the opportunity to register the item with Upper Deck Authenticated. If for some reason the item is sold and/or transferred to a new owner, a full detailed record of the item's history is readily available.
- Guaranteed authentic
- Verified through Upper Deck Authenticated's patented 5-step process
Usually ships in 1-5 business days.