Blue Microphones Yeti Microphone
Meet The Yeti, the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone roaming the wild today. The Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, no matter what the source or environment. Best of all, this Yeti can capture anything!
The Yeti features Blue's innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of 3 unique patterns, including cardioids, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones. The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone so you are always in control of your recording.
The Yeti's exceptional performance and fidelity have earned it the distinction of being the first THX Certified Microphone, a validation of Yeti's incredibly low distortion, high fidelity, and balanced frequency response. There are no drivers to install, simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
- Proprietary tri-capsule array
- First ever THX certified microphone
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring with built in amplifier
- Mic gain control
- 3 Blue superior condenser capsules for high quality sound
- Integrated stand
- Driverless installation on Windows or Mac
- 3-Pattern switch - cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad, and omni
- USB cable included
- Connectivity technology: cable
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Interfaces: USB
- Microphone controls: mute, volume
- Microphone type: desktop
- Dimensions: 4.72"W x 11.61"H x 4.92"D - with stand
- Weighs: 1.20 lbs - without stand
- Made in China