Black Bull Vertical Sandblaster Cabinet
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, a blasting cabinet can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood, or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Black Bull Vertical Sandblaster Cabinet
is capable of accommodating items as large as 32"L x 20"W x 9"H.
With an air consumption of 12cfm and a working pressure of 40-80psi, it has the power needed to handle many large jobs. The Black Bull Vertical Sandblaster Cabinet
comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, dust collector, port, hopper, and screen so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Black Bull Vertical Sandblaster Cabinet
is ready to use to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, shape a surface, or remove surface contaminants.
The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you're working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts. Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by Black Bull.
- Sandblaster cabinet
- Easily remove paint, rust, and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Assembly required
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun, dust collector, port, hopper, and screen
- Tank volume: 40 lbs
- Air consumption: 12cfm
- Working pressure: 40-80psi
- Back measures: 35"W x 54.5"H x 22"D
- Front measures: 46.5"H
- Click here for product manual for the Black Bull Vertical Sandblaster Cabinet (PDF)
- Made in China