Black Bull Sandblaster Cabinet
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, a blasting cabinet can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood, or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use.
The Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5cfm and a working pressure of 40-80psi and is capable of accommodating items as large as 19"L x 20"W x 9"H. The Black Bull Sandblaster Cabinet
comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen so you can get started right away.
Once assembled, use it to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, shape a surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you're working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Sandblaster cabinet
- Easily remove paint, rust, and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun, and screen
- Tank volume: 32 lbs
- Air consumption: 5cfm
- Working pressure: 40-80psi
- Back dimensions: 23"W x 19"H x 19.5"D
- Front dimensions: 16.5"H
- Click here for product manual for the Black Bull Sandblaster Cabinet (PDF)