Betty Crocker Warm Delights Brownie Mix - Hot Fudge - 1 Bowl (3.1 oz)
1 Box = 3.1 oz (88 g); Brownie Mix - Hot Fudge Brownie. Just add water and microwave. Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 other carbohydrate, 2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 4. Tested and Betty Crocker Kitchens approved.
- 1 Box of 3.1 oz (88 g)
- Ingredients: Brownie Mix: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour), Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Starch, Dried Egg Whites, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk. Freshness Preserved by BHT. Fudge Sauce Pouch: Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa, Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Mono and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor.
- Do not bake in oven or toaster oven. Do not leave microwave unattended. Do not use bowl for reheating.
- Directions: 1. Empty brownie mix into bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water until well mixed. If too thick to stir add up to 2 teaspoons water. Note: Because microwaves cook differently, time is approximate. 2. Microwave uncovered on High 45 seconds. Brownie is done when few dime-size or smaller wet spots remain. If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer. Caution: Hot. Remove to heatproof surface holding rim with both hands. 3. Squeeze Fudge Topping pouch 10 times (do not microwave). Tear pouch straight across at tear notches. Drizzle topping over brownie. Let stand 2 minutes. High Altitude (3,500-6,500'): Microwave on High 1 min.
- Betty's Tip: Also great topped with a scoop of ice cream.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat, milk, egg, and soy ingredients.