Betty Crocker Tuna Helper - Creamy Pasta - 1 Box (6.8 oz)
1 Box = 6.8 oz (192 g); Home-Cooked Skillet Meal - Creamy Pasta. Pasta and creamy sauce mix. Creamy favorites. Add tuna. Skillet prep. Makes five 1-cup servings. Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2. One pound. One pan. One happy family.
- 1 Box of 6.8 oz (192 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Pasta (Semolina Wheat, Durum Wheat, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soy, Wheat), Carrots, Corn Syrup Solids, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Monoglycerides, Parsley Flakes, Sodium Caseinate, Spice, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Egg.
- You will need: 1-3/4 cups hot water; 2 cups milk; 1/2 stick (or 1/4 cup) margarine or butter; 1 can (6 oz) or pouch (3 - 7 oz) tuna, drained. 1. Stir together in 10" skillet: uncooked pasta, sauce mix, hot water, milk, margarine and tuna. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Oven Directions: 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Stir together in ungreased 2-quart casserole: uncooked pasta, sauce mix, 1-2/3 cups boiling water, 1-3/4 cups milk, 3 tablespoons margarine or butter and 1 can (6 oz) or pouch (3 - 7 oz) tuna, drained. 2. Cover and bake about 35 minutes or until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken as it stands). Carefully remove cover.
- Oven: Increase boiling water to 2 cups. To reduce fat, use fat-free (skim) milk and decrease margarine to 2 tablespoons. As prepared, one serving provides 230 calories (60 calories from fat), 6 g fat (1.5 g saturated, 1 g trans), 10 mg cholesterol and 820 mg sodium. (Regular directions provide 12 g fat per serving).
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat, soy, milk and egg ingredients.