Betty Crocker Tuna Helper - Creamy Broccoli - 1 Box (7.5 oz)
1 Box = 7.5 oz (212 g); Home-Cooked Skillet Meal - Creamy Broccoli. Add tuna. Creamy favorites. Naturally flavored. Pasta and creamy broccoli sauce mix. Skillet prep. Makes five 1 cup servings. Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2.
- 1 Box of 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Pasta (Semolina Wheat, Durum Wheat, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Broccoli (Dried), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Onion (Dried), Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soy, Wheat), Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Corn Syrup (Dried), Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Parsley (Dried), Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Sodium Caseinate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Mustard, Nonfat Milk, Egg.
- You will need: 2-1/4 cups hot water; 1-1/2 cups milk; 1/2 stick (or 1/4 cup) margarine or butter; 1 can (6 oz) or pouch (3-7 oz) tuna, drained.
- Directions: 1. Stir together in 10" skillet: uncooked pasta, sauce mix, hot water, milk, margarine and tuna (For milder tuna flavor and aroma, stir in the tuna at the end of cook time. Let stand for a few minutes). Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 13 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Oven directions: 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Stir together in ungreased 2-quart casserole: uncooked pasta, sauce mix, 2 cups boiling water, 1-1/4 cups milk, 3 tablespoons margarine or butter and 1 can (6 oz) or pouch (3-7 oz) tuna, drained. (For milder tuna flavor and aroma, stir in the tuna at the end of cook time. Let stand for a few minutes.) 2. Cover and bake about 35 minutes or until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken as it stands). Carefully remove cover.
- To reduce fat, use fat-free (skim) milk and decrease margarine to 2 tablespoons. As prepared, one serving provides 240 calories (60 calories from fat). 6 g Fat (1.5 g saturate, 1 g trans), 10 mg cholesterol and 860 mg sodium. Regular directions provide 12 g fat per serving.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat, soy, milk and egg ingredients.