Betty Crocker Tuna Helper - Cheesy Pasta - 1 Box (7.6 oz)
1 Box = 7.6 oz (215 g); Home-Cooked Skillet Meal - Cheesy Pasta. Cheesy favorites. Pasta and cheesy sauce mix. Add tuna. Skillet prep. Makes 5 one cup servings. Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2.
- 1 Box of 7.6 oz (215 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Whey, Maltodextrin, Dried Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Nonfat Milk, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Dried Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Dried Parsley, Yellows 5 and 6 and Other Color Added, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Egg.
- You will need: 3 cups hot water; 1 cup milk, 3 tbsp margarine or butter; 1 can (6 oz) tuna, drained. Skillet: 1. Stir together in 10" skillet: uncooked pasta, sauce mix, hot water, milk, margarine and tuna. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Oven: 1.Heat oven to 425°F. Stir together in ungreased 2-quart casserole: uncooked pasta, sauce mix, 3-1/2 cups boiling water, 3 tbsp margarine or butter and 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained. (Do not add milk.) 2. Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (Sauce will thicken as it stands.) Carefully remove cover. Oven: Increase boiling water to 3-3/4 cups.
- To reduce fat, use fat-free (skim) milk, and decrease margarine to 2 tsp. As prepared, one serving provides 210 calories (40 calories from fat), 4.5g fat (1g saturated, 1g trans), 15mg cholesterol and 890mg sodium. Regular directions provide 10g fat per serving.
- Microwave: 1.Stir together in 2-1/2-qt microwavable casserole or bowl: 3 cups boiling water, 1 cup milk, 3 tbsp margarine or butter, uncooked pasta, sauce mix and 1 can (6 oz) tuna, drained. Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until pasta is tender. (Sauce will thicken as it stands.) Dish will be hot.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat, milk soy and egg ingredients.