Betty Crocker Supreme Dessert Bar Mix - Sunkist Lemon - 1 Box (16.5 oz)
1 Box = 16.5 oz (1 lb 0.5 oz) 468 g; Supreme Dessert Bar Mix - Sunkist Lemon Bars. Natural and artificial flavors. Tested and Betty Crocker Kitchens Approved: Each Betty Crocker product promises delicious homemade taste every time. Exchanges: 1-1/2 Other carbohydrates: 1/2 fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1-1/2.
- 1 Box of 16.5 oz (1 lb 0.5 oz) 468 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Lemon Juice Solids, Baking Soda, Whey, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Color Added. Freshness Preserved by BHT.
- You will need: 1/3 cup water and 3 eggs.
- Directions: 1. Heat oven to 350°F (any type pan). Stir together filling mix, water, and eggs (a few lumps will remain); set aside. 2. Press ready-mixed crust (dry) in bottom of ungreased 8" or 9" square pan. Bake 10 minutes. 3. Stir filling mixture again; pour over hot crust. Bake 25-30 minutes or until top begins to brown; cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. For ease in cutting, use wet knife. Store tightly covered. If using dark or nonstick pan, shorten bake time by 5 minutes. If using insulated pan, lengthen bake time by 5 minutes. High altitude (3,500'-6,500'): Bake 8" pan 25-30 minutes, 9" pan 33-36 minutes.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Allergy note: this product contains wheat and milk ingredients.