Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix w/Hersheys Chocolate - 1 Box (16.4 oz)
1 Box = 18.4 oz (1 lb 2.4 oz); Supreme Brownie Mix with Hershey's Chocolate - Syrup Pouch - Original Supreme. 13" x 9" Family size. Carbohydrate choice: 2. Made in USA.
- 1 Box of 18.4 oz (1 lb 2.4 oz)
- Ingredients: Brownie Mix: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Gellan Gum, Nonfat Milk. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate. Chocolate Flavored Syrup.
- You will need: 1/4 cups water, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, and 2 eggs.
- Directions: 1. Heat oven as directed below (metal or glass pan). Grease (or use cooking spray) bottom of pan. 2. Stir brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan. 3. Bake as directed below (If using dark or nonstick pan, shorten bake time by 3 minutes. If using insulated pan, lengthen bake time by 5 minutes.) or until toothpick inserted 2" from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool. Store tightly covered. Pan size: Thick 13" x 9"; 350°F; for 28-30 minutes. Pan size: Thicker 9" x 9"; 350°F; for 35-40 minutes. Pan Size: Thickest 8" x 8"; 325° for 50-55 minutes. Betty's Tips: For cake-like brownies increase eggs to 3. To cut warm brownies easily, cut with plastic knife using short sawing motions. High altitude (3,500-6,500'): Stir 1/4 cup all-purpose flour into dry brownie mix. Make brownies using 1/3 cup water, 1/4 cup oil, and 2 eggs for regular brownies; 3 eggs for cake-like brownies. Bake 13" x 9": 28-30 minutes; 9": 40-45 minutes; 8": about 1 hour.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat and milk ingredients.