Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix - Yellow - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Cake Mix - Yellow. Quality taste guarantee. Delicious every time! As always - Pudding in the mix! Betty Crocker Kitchens tested and approved. Each Betty Crocker product promises delicious homemade taste every time. Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 other carbohydrate, 2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Monoesters of Fatty Acids, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Yellows 5, and, 6, Nonfat Milk.
- You will need: 1-1/4 cups water; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; 3 eggs.
- Directions: 1. Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of 13" x 9" pan or bottom and sides of all other pans (use paper baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl on low speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan. 3. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size/bake time: 13" x 9": 29-34 minutes; two 8" rounds: 29-34 minutes; two 9" rounds: 24-29 minutes; 24 cupcakes (2/3 full): 17-22 minutes; 12-cup fluted tube (Bundt): 39-44 minutes. High Altitude (3,500-6,500'): No change.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Allergy note: This product contains wheat and milk ingredients.