Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix - Rainbow Chip - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Cake Mix - Party Rainbow Chip. Quality taste guarantee. Delicious every time! As always - pudding in the mix! Tested and Betty Crocker Kitchens approved. Each Betty Crocker product promises delicious homemade taste every time. Carbohydrate choices: 3.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Dextrose, Propylene Glycol Monoesters of Fatty Acids, Corn Starch, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Corn Cereal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Xanthan G um, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Color (Yellows 5, and, 6, Red 40, Blue 1).
- You will need: 1-1/4 cups water; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; and 3 eggs.
- Directions: 1. Heat oven to 350&Deg;F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of 13" x 9" pan or bottom and sides of all other pans (use paper baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl on Low speed 30 seconds, then on Medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally (batter will be lumpy). Pour into pan. 3. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size/bake time (in minutes): 13" x 9": 26-31 minutes; two 8" rounds: 26-31 minutes; two 9" rounds: 23-28 minutes; 24 cupcakes (2/3 full): 15-20 minutes; 12-cup fluted tube (Bundt): 37-42 minutes. If using dark or nonstick pan, lengthen bake time 3-5 minutes. High altitude (3,500-6,500'): Bake time (in minutes): 13" x 9": 30-35; 8" rounds: 30-35; 9" rounds: 25-30; Bundt: 40-45; cupcakes: 15-20 (makes 30 cupcakes).
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Allergy note: This product contains wheat, milk, and soy ingredients.