Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix- Devils Food - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Cake Mix - Devil's Food with Hershey's Dutch Cocoa. As always, pudding the mix. Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 2 other carbohydrates, 2-1/2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2-1/2.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Monoesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk.
- You will need: 1-1/3 cups water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 3 eggs.
- Directions: 1. Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for dark nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of 13" x 9" pan or bottom and sides of all other pans (use paper baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl on Low speed 30 seconds, then on Medium speed 2 minutes, scrapping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan. 3. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size: 13" x 9" = 29-34 minutes, two 8" rounds = 29-34 minutes, two 9" rounds = 24-29 minutes, 24 cupcakes (2/3 full) = 17-22 minutes, 12-cup fluted tube (Bundt) = 39-44 minutes. High altitude (3,500-6,500') - Bake time: 13" x 9" - 30 = 35 minutes, 8" rounds = 35-38 minutes, 9" rounds = 26-31 minutes, cupcakes = 19-22 minutes, aluminum fluted tube (Bundt) = 39-44 minutes. For dark or nonstick fluted tube (Bundt), bake at 325°F for 41-46 minutes.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat and milk ingredients.