Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix - Carrot - 1 Box (18 oz)
1 Box = 18 oz (1 lb 2 oz) 510 g; Cake Mix - Carrot. With carrot flavored pieces. Delicious every time! As always - pudding in the mix! Tested and approved Betty Crocker Kitchen. Each Betty Crocker product promises delicious homemade taste every time. Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 2-1/2 other carbohydrate, 3 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 3.
- 1 Box of 18 oz (1 lb 2 oz) 510 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Carrot Flavored Pieces (Corn Syrup, Enriched Flour Bleached [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Corn Cereal, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed and/or Soybean Oil, Carrot Powder, Colored with [Artificial Color, Yellow 6, Red 40]), Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Monoesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Cinnamon, Spices, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Artificial Color, Nonfat Milk.
- You will need: 1 cup water; 1/2 cup vegetable oil; 3 eggs.
- Directions: 1. Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of 13" x 9" pan or bottom and sides of all other pans (use paper baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in Large bowl on Low speed 30 seconds then on Medium speed 2 minutes scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan. 3. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Bake times: 13" x 9" pan: 27-32 minutes; two 8" round pans: 27-32 minutes; two 9" round pans: 22-27 minutes; 24 cupcakes (2/3 full): 15-20 minutes; 12-cup fluted tube (Bundt) pan: 38-43 minutes. If using dark or nonstick pan, lengthen bake time 3-5 minutes. High altitude (3,500-6,500'): Make batter using 1-1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup oil, 2 Tbsp flour, and 3 eggs. Bake 13" x 9" pan: 30-35 minutes; 8" rounds: 28-33 minutes; 9" rounds: 25-30 minutes; cupcakes: 17-22 minutes. For aluminum fluted tube (Bundt), bake 38-42 minutes; for dark or nonstick fluted tube (Bundt), bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat and milk ingredients.