Betty Crocker Skin-On Potatoes - Cheesy Scalloped - 1 Box (5 oz)
1 Box = 5 oz (142 g); Skin-On Potatoes - Cheesy Scalloped. Homestyle 100% real Idaho potatoes in a smooth and well-seasoned cheese sauce. Bakes in 20 minutes. Microwavable. Add milk and margarine. Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 1-1/2.
- 1 Box of 5 oz (142 g)
- Ingredients: Idaho Potatoes, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Whey, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Onion, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Celery, Dried Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dried Garlic, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfite (Preservative), Colored with Yellow 5 and Yellow 6, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Soy Flour.
- You will need: 2-1/4 cups boiling water (use boiling water for best potato texture and sauce appearance), 1/3 cup milk, 1 tbsp margarine or butter softened.
- Oven directions: 1. Heat oven to 450°F. For easy cleanup, spray bottom and sides of 1-1/2- quart casserole with cooking spray. Stir potatoes, sauce mix, boiling water, milk and margarine in casserole. 2. Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown (if you'd like the top more golden brown, bake 5 minutes longer [potatoes will be softer]) and potatoes are tender. Remove from oven (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Low-fat directions: Use fat-free (skim) milk, and only 2 tsp margarine. As prepared, one serving provides 120 calories (25 calories from fat), 3g fat (1g saturated, 0.5g trans), less than 5mg cholesterol and 600mg sodium.
- Stovetop directions (ready in 13 minutes): 1. Heat potatoes, sauce mix, 2-1/4 cups hot water, 1/3 cup milk and 2 tbsp margarine or butter to boiling in 2-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce is as thick as you'd like (sauce will also thicken slightly as it stands).
- Microwave: Because microwaves cook differently, time is approximate. 1. Stir potatoes, sauce mix, 2-1/2 cups hot water, 1/3 cup milk and 2 tbsp margarine or butter, softened, in 2-quart round microwavable casserole or bowl. 2. Microwave uncovered on High 8 minutes; stir. (Dish will be hot.) Microwave on Medium (50%) 6 to 12 minutes longer, stirring after 6 minutes, just until tender, (potatoes will continue to soften and sauce will thicken as they stand). Dish will be hot.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.