Betty Crocker Premium Muffin/Quick Bread Mix - Blueberry - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Premium Muffin and Quick Bread Mix - Wild Blueberry. Natural and artificial flavors. With can of real blueberries. Tested and approved Betty Crocker Kitchen. Each Betty Crocker product promises delicious homemade taste every time. Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Blueberries Canned in Light Syrup (Blueberries, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Vital Wheat Gluten, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Salt, Propylene Glycol Monoesters of Fatty Acids, Mono and Diglycerides, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Artificial Flavor, Modified Cream.
- You will need: 3/4 Cup milk; 1/4 Cup vegetable oil; 2 Eggs.
- Directions: Heat oven to 425°F (or 400°F for dark or nonstick pan). Place paper baking cups in 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease (or use cooking spray) bottoms of muffin cups. 2. Drain blueberries; rinse and set aside. Stir Muffin Mix, milk, oil and eggs in Medium bowl just until blended (batter may be lumpy). Gently stir in blueberries. 3. Divide batter among muffin cups (each about 2/3 full). Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown and tops spring back when touched. Cool 5 minutes (if you did not use paper baking cups, run knife around edges of cups before removing); carefully remove from pan. Cool completely before storing. High Altitude (3,500 - 6500 ft): If using dark or nonstick pan without using paper baking cups, spray pan with cooking spray for best results. Stir 1 Tbsp flour into dry muffin mix. Betty's Tip: Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin cups with batter. Wild Blueberry Quick Bread: 1 box Betty Crocker wild blueberry muffin, and, quick bread mix; 3/4 cup water; 3 tablespoons vegetable oil; l egg. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease or spray bottom only of 8" x 4" or 9" x 5" loaf pan. Drain blueberries; rinse and set aside. In Medium bowl, stir Muffin Mix, water, oil and egg just until blended (batter will be lumpy). Gently stir in blueberries. Spread into pan. Bake 8" loaf 40 to 50 minutes, 9" loaf 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top of loaf is deep golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Run knife around edges of pan; carefully remove bread from pan. Cool completely. 16 servings. High Altitude (3500-6500'): No changes.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat and milk ingredients.