Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper - Lasagna - 1 Box (6.4 oz)
1 Box = 6.4 oz (181 g); Home-Cooked Skillet Meal - Lasagna. Italian favorites. Pasta and Italian-style sauce mix. Add hamburger. Makes five 1 cup servings. Skillet prep. Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2.
- 1 Box of 6.4 oz (181 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dried Tomato, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Basil, Dried Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride), Maltodextrin, Oregano, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Color (Yellow Lakes 5 and 6, Red Lake 40 and Other Color Added), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Paprika, Egg. Freshness Preserved by Ascorbic Acid.
- You will need: 1 lb lean ground beef (you can use 1 lb ground turkey instead of ground beef), 3-1/4 cups hot water.
- Directions: 1. Brown ground beef in 10" skillet; drain. 2. Stir in hot water, sauce mix and uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. 3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 13 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Microwave: 1. Crumble 1 lb lean ground beef into 2-1/2-quart microwavable casserole or bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 5 minutes, breaking up beef after 3 minutes, until brown; drain. 2. Stir in sauce mix, 3-1/2 cups boiling water and uncooked pasta. 3. Microwave uncovered on High 10-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Contains wheat, milk, soy and egg ingredients.