Berndes SignoCast 8-Inch Cast Aluminum Covered Casserole Pan
Make any oven dish better when you use the Range Kleen Berndes SignoCast 8" Cast Aluminum Covered Casserole Pan. You can take it right from the stovetop to the oven and then to the table. The cast aluminum body transfers the heat quickly and evenly. Plus, with the 3-layer nonstick interior and single layer exterior, cleanup is easy.
- 8" Casserole pan
- Glass lid
- Vacuum pressure cast aluminum is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness
- Guaranteed never to warp
- 3-Layer nonstick interior
- 2-Layer nonstick exterior
- Manufactured with DuPont Autograph 2 Gourmet nonstick surface
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomically designed phenolic handles - stays cool on stovetop
- Phenolic is a strong plastic resin resistant to heat up to 450°F
- Nonstick surface is designed to never chip, crack, blister, bubble, or peel
- Wooden or plastic utensils are recommended.
- Cast aluminum pans are ideal on ceramic, glass, and electric stovetops.
- Care instructions: Hand wash in mild dishwater.
- Made in Germany