Get overnight results with this grub killer. You'll eliminate grubs, ticks, worms, and more with the formula, which keeps such pests from further damaging your lawn. Plus, the product degrades after use, so the granules won't linger on your pest-free lawn.
- 2 Bags of 10 lbs
- Covers up to 5,000 sq ft
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Trichlorfon (9.3%). Other ingredients (90.7%).
- Where to use: lawns. When to use: when grubs, insects, or damage first appear. How much to use: see spreader settings. Before you use: do not apply near fish pools, ponds, streams, or lakes. Do not apply to waterlogged soil. Do not apply with hand-held or chest mounted spreader. Water grass as soon as possible after application to move product to root zone where insects feed. Do not allow children or pets on treated lawn until grass has been watered and allowed to dry. Water thoroughly within 24 hours after applying. Do not mow until the granules are watered into the soil. Avoid applying this product to waterlogged areas, as this may decrease the product's effectiveness.
- How to use: To control/when to apply: Grubs, mole, crickets, or other lawn pests/apply when grubs, insects, or damage first appear; billbugs/apply when you see first signs of damage, usually 6 weeks after adults first appear. A second application may be necessary for species that have multiple generations; lawns/how much: see spreader settings. Adjust spreader to the proper setting. To be sure you cover the entire area uniformly, first treat the border of the lawn then fill in the center. Make parallel passes, walking at a steady pace to ensure even distribution of the granules. Water thoroughly after applying; for best results/the best time to kill grubs is July through September, when they are young and actively feeding near the soil surface. You may spread this product over soil or mulch. If present, remove weed barrier before applying. Children and pets may re-enter only after the treated area has been watered and allowed to dry.
- Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage conditions: Store in original container in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children preferably a locked storage cabinet. Disposal: If empty: do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused portion down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Manufacturer: Bayer Advanced/Bayer CropScience, LP
Keep out of reach of children. For outdoor residential use only. Hazards to humans and domestic animals: harmful if swallowed. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Do not apply with handheld or chest-mounted spreader. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic skin reactions in some people. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. First aid: If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses; if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration preferably mouth to mouth if possible. Contact poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Note: When calling poison control center, have this product label accessible. If seeking treatment at an emergency room or doctor's office, bring this product label to show medical personnel. You may call (877) 229-3763 for medical emergency information. Note to physician: Trichlorfon is an organophosphate. Prolonged exposure will cause cholinesterase depression. Atropine sulfate is antidotal. 2-PAM is also antidotal and may be administered in conjunction with atropine. Environmental hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish, birds, and wildlife. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water while cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment wash water. Apply this product only as specified on this label. Notice: Research and testing has determined that the directions for use are appropriate for the proper use of this product under expected conditions. To the extent consistent with applicable law, the buyer assumes responsibility for lack of performance or safety if not used according to the directions.
May not be shipped or sold to: CA, ME