Barska Professional Tripod with Carrying Case
This professional tripod features a 2-way fluid leveler with quick release platform and extendable legs with rubber feet. The rubber feet of this tripod can be exposed to reveal spiked feet that can be placed in uneven ground, such as in between rocks.
Variable angle leg spread, each leg can be angled independently from 45-175° - ideal for leaning the tripod against an angled wall or on uneven areas. Carrying case is included. Maximum height: 66", minimum height: 27.5".
- Professional tripod
- Ideal of products up to 35 lbs
- Standard pan head mounting system
- Provides rock steady view
- 2-Way fluid leveler with quick release platform
- Extendable legs with rubber feet
- Spiked feet that can be placed in uneven ground
- Variable angle leg spread
- Each leg can be angled independently from 45-175°
- Ideal for leaning the tripod against an angled wall
- Maximum height: 66"
- Minimum height: 27.5"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Finish: black/gray/matte
- Comes with carrying case
- Recommended for most midsize to full size binoculars, most zoom binoculars up to 35 lbs, and most digital cameras, and most video cameras.
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty