Barska Digiscoping Adapter
The Barska Digiscoping Adapter
is a nifty instrument that holds a digital camera to the eyepiece of a spotting scope, astronomical telescope or monocular to capture images viewed. Adapt to digitally capture images of terrestrial and celestial objects. It fits cameras with eyepieces having an outside diameter of 28-45mm.
- Digiscoping adapter
- Holds your digital camera to the eyepiece of any spotting scope or astronomical telescope
- Allows you to capture images viewed through the device
- No additional setup, rings, or adapter required
- Vertical and horizontal fine-tuning mechanism
- Equipped with a 1/4 x 20 tripod socket
- Use it with telescopes and spotting scopes.
- Fits any camera w/ eyepiece size of 28-45mm diameter
- Fits cameras and camcorder with standard tripod socket
- Measures 8.25"L x 4.5"W x 2.5"D
- Weighs 13 oz
- Black matte finish
- Note - Does not include digital camera or spotting scope (sold separately).
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty