Barska 7x50 WP Deep Sea Binoculars with Rangefinder and Directional Compass
The Barska 7x50 WP Deep Sea Binoculars are designed specifically for the nautical and boating enthusiast. With 7x magnification (most popular size because of the steady image achievable under rough sea conditions) and exceptional optics, these binoculars provide clear views of marine observation from sunrise to sundown.
These binoculars feature a seaworthy porro style and 50mm objective lens to meet the needs of both the experienced and beginning mariner. A rugged rubber armor covering provides a sure and secure grip.
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective lens: 50mm
- 100% Waterproof and fogproof
- Reticle: internal rangefinder and directional compass
- Prism type: porro
- Prism glass: BAK-4
- Exit pupil: 7.2mm
- Fully coated glass optics
- Focusing system: center
- Close focus: 22/7
- Eye relief: 27.4mm
- Specially designed for nautical use
- Heavy duty and shockproof rubber armor
- Perform well in all weather conditions
- Requires 3V lithium battery (included).
- Includes: binoculars, carrying case, protective lens and eyepiece covers, 3V lithium battery, cleaning cloth
- Click here for product manual for the Barska 7x50WP Deep Sea Binoculars with Rangefinder and Directional Compass (PDF)
- Weighs 43.07 oz
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty