Barska 3.5-10x50 Ridgeline 1-Inch P4 IR Rifle Scope
Field tested to meet the strictest quality standards, the Barska 3.5-10x50 Ridgeline Rifle Scope is built to measure up to the toughest performance. This ridgeline series scope is newly designed with the latest optical technology with external locking windage and elevation adjustments. This new model also features a P4 sniper reticle, fully multi-coated optics and true one-piece tube construction.
This rifle scope also features Barska's ace-lock system that utilizes a coil spring positioned within the scope to securely lock the inert tube. This system allows the scope to stay locked dead-on to the target shot after shot. Serious hunters can truly count on this scope to provide the brightest and sharpest image from edge to edge. The riflescope's 1" main tube features a shockproof high impact rated design to withstand repeated abuse of high caliber condition.
- Rifle scope
- Magnification: 3.5x-10x
- Objective lens: 50mm
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof construction
- Reticle: IR P4
- Exit pupil: 5mm-14.28mm
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Eye relief: 4.56-4.33"
- Click value: 1/4/2010
- Tube diameter: 1"
- Specifically designed to withstand high cal rifles
- Designed with multi-grain B.D.C technology
- Designed with lockable turret technology
- Featuring revolutionary Accu-Loc technology
- Illuminates and changes color from red, green and blue
- Side adjustable parallax setting
- Fast focus eyebell
- Easy grip target-style windage and elevation
- Includes: scope, 3V lithium battery, flip-up scope caps, cleaning cloth
- Black matte
- Measures 13"L
- Weighs 22.57 oz
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty