Barska 3-12x40 Point Black Side Parallax 0.223 1-Inch 3G IR Rifle Scope
The Barska 3-12x40 Point Black Rifle Scope is engineered for the 0.223 caliber bullet with a multi-grain bullet drop compensation chart on the exterior elevation knob. The multi-grain BDC features 3 common medium to heavy weight 0.223 bullet grains: 50 grain, 55 grain, and 62 grain. This rifle scope is engineered to be versatile and utilized with a large selection of firearms that chamber the high velocity 0.223 bullet.
The Point Black Rifle Scope also features fully multi-coated optics, high impact rated shockproof construction, side parallax adjustment, variable low to high power zoom magnification and a precision 3G reticle. This rifle scope's 1" main tube features a shockproof high impact rated design to withstand repeated abuse in rugged shooting conditions. CO2 dry nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for complete waterproof/fogproof protection.
- Rifle scope
- Magnification: 3x-12x
- Objective lens: 40mm
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof construction
- Reticle: IR 3G
- Exit pupil: 3.3"-13.3"
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Eye relief: 3.93"
- Click value: 1/4"
- Tube diameter: 1"
- Specifically built For 0.223 cal rifles
- Designed with multi-grain B.D.C technology
- Designed to compensate 50gr, 55gr and 62gr
- Accu-Loc technology maintains absolute zero
- Side adjustable parallax setting
- Fast focus eyebell
- Easy grip target-style windage and elevation
- Includes: scope, 3V lithium battery, flip-up scope caps, cleaning cloth
- Black matte
- Measures 12.25"L
- Weighs 21.16 oz
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty