Baby Orajel Tooth and Gum Cleanser - Apple Banana - 1 oz
Tooth and gum cleanser - apple banana. For cleaner teeth and gums. Removes plaque-like film. Safe to swallow. Fluoride free. Gentle, non-foaming. For babies 4 months and older. Safety sealed tube. Pediatricians and pediatric dentists highly recommend that parents clean baby's teeth and gums every day. Sugars in formula, juice and other foods can build up a plaque-like film. Cleaning the teeth and gums at an early age is important for promoting a lifetime of good oral hygiene.
Baby Orajel Tooth and Gum Cleanser cleans teeth and gums with a special patented ingredient, Microdent. Best of all it is fluoride-free so it's safe to swallow. The baby toothbrush is the perfect size for little mouths and has extra soft bristles. It may be sanitized by pouring boiling water over brush. All toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 to 4 months. You'll need to do most of the brushing since it takes a number of years before a child has the coordination to do it alone.
- Baby tooth and gum cleanser
- Size: 1 oz
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Microdent (Ploxamer 407 [2.0%], Simethicone [0.12%]). Inactive Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
- Helps remove plaque-like film for cleaner teeth and gums.
- Wash hands. Remove imprinted safety seal from around cap. Apply Baby Orajel Tooth and Gum Cleanser to your finger, a gauze pad, or baby toothbrush. Gently wipe or brush your baby's teeth and gums to remove food and plaque-like film. For best results, use twice daily (morning and at bedtime).
- Manufacturer: Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc./Del Laboratories Inc.
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted safety seal around cap is torn, cut, or missing before first use.