Teething pain medicine - gel - cherry flavor. Benzocaine 7.5%. Fast teething pain relief. Oral pain reliever for teething. No. 1 pediatrician recommended brand. Baby Orajel Teething Pain Medicine is a safe, soothing, cherry flavored product which helps to immediately relieve teething pain by its topical anesthetic effect on the gums. Safety sealed tube tip. Made in USA.
- Baby teething pain medicine
- Size: .33 oz
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Benzocaine (7.5%). Inactive Ingredients: FD and C Red No. 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycols, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol.
- Temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older.
- Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening. Wash hands. Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Use fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Baby Orajel. Apply to affected area no more than four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician. For infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Manufacturer: Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc./Del Laboratories, Inc.
Warning: Do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other caine anesthetics. Do not use for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician. When using this product, fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician. Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness does not go away; or swelling, rash or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.