Baby B Air Travel Harness - Small - Infant or Newborn
Baby B'Air is worn by the infant like a vest. It is placed over the child's head, and secured by adjustable straps on both sides under the baby's arms. The third strap comes from behind, between the baby's legs, and buckles to the front with another adjustable strap.
The excess straps Velcro neatly to the vest so that there are no loose straps. The Baby B'Air can be worn as any other garment would since it is constructed of 100% cotton and comfortable to wear. After take-off, the parent feeds their seat belt through the loop on the back of the Baby B'Air, refastens the seat belt and tightens the seat belt.
Your infant can now be held, fed and even changed while both parent and child remain securely fastened in their seat. The parent can read, eat or even nap knowing their baby cannot fall or pull from their loving arms. This infant size fits child up to 40 lbs with head measuring less than 16" around; fits most children up to 6 months.
- Baby travel harness
- Made of cotton
- Small size for infant/newborn
- Adjustable side straps
- Front buckle, between leg strap
- Neck opening is not adjustable
- Fits most children up to 6 months
- Small fits child up to 40 lbs with head measuring less than 16" around
- Care instructions: wipe with a clean cloth
- Measures 2"H x 6"W x 11"D
- Weighs 0.43 lbs