Baby Alive Make Me Better Baby Doll - Blonde
Your little one's Better Now Baby doll might be feeling a little under the weather, but she'll get all better with your loving care. She tells you what's wrong so you can make it better. Her cheeks light up when she doesn't feel good, and that's the cue to give her a full checkup. If she tells you her tummy hurts, there's "medicine" to give her.
Check her temperature with the pretend thermometer, and put the "stethoscope" up to her chest and pretend to listen to her little heart. Even give her a shot. Once the check-up is over, put a bandage on her pretend boo-boos to make her feel special. When her cheeks dim, it means she's perfectly healthy and ready for playtime again. For ages 3 years and up.
- Better Now baby doll
- Comfort your Make Me Better Baby doll when she feels sick
- Her cheeks glow when she feels bad and dim when she feels better
- Give her a checkup with the pretend thermometer and stethoscope
- Give her "medicine" when she tells you her tummy hurts and bandage her pretend boo-boos to make her feel better
- Doll speaks English and Spanish
- Doll comes with outfit, bandages, medicine spoon, medicine bottle, stethoscope, pretend syringe, thermometer, and instructions
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
- For ages 3 years and up