Aunt Jemima Pancake and Waffle Mix - Complete - 1 Box (32 oz)
Pancake and Waffle Mix - Complete. Just add water. A good source of calcium and iron. No preservatives. No artificial coloring. Voted America's gold medal winner for taste. Voted America's gold medal winner for taste. 2006 Best taste award, awarded by a panel of professional chefs of American Culinary Chefs Best. Made in USA.
- 1 Box of 32 oz
- Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with Mono and Diglycerides, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Dried Whole Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Syrup Solids, Defatted Soy Flour, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Sodium Caseinate, Cultured Whey, Soybean Oil, Carrageenan, Wheat Gluten, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor.
- Pancakes: Makes 12 to 18 pancakes. 2 Cup mix (dry measure) 1-1/2 cups water (liquid measure) stir. 1. Heat skillet over medium low heat or electric griddle to 375°F. Skillet is ready when drops of water sizzle then disappear almost immediately. 2. Combine all ingredients, stir with wire whisk until large lumps disappear. Over mixing may toughen pancakes. 3. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto lightly greased skillet. 4. Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown. Alternate pancake servings, 6-9 pancakes 1 cup mix and 3/4 water.
- 18-27 Pancakes: 3 cups mix and 2-1/4 cups water. For thicker pancakes, use a little less water. For thinner pancakes, use a little more water.
- Perfect pancake tips. Do not beat out the characteristic lumps in the batter, over mixing will toughen pancakes. Lightly grease skillet or griddle with solid shortening instead of oil butter or margarine, solid shortening does not burn as easily. Turn pancakes only once, over handling toughens them.
- Waffle directions. Heat waffle iron. Combine 2 cups Aunt Jemima mix 1-1/2 cups water and 1/3 cup oil stir until large lumps disappear. For best results allow batter to rest 4-5 minutes before baking. Pour desired amount of batter into lightly greased waffle iron. Bake until steaming stops. Makes twelve 4" waffles.
- Manufacturer: The Quaker Oats Company
Contains wheat, milk, egg and soy ingredients.