Audioengine AW2 Premium Wireless Adapter for iPod
The Audioengine W2 sets a new level of quality and ease of use for wireless audio from your iPod. It uses uncompressed, CD-quality transmission technology with no network setup, software, or computer required. The adapter gives you full control over your iPod with no sluggish menus or lack of volume control. Its ease of setup, fixed low latency, audio quality, lack of dropouts, and high interference tolerance set it apart from any other adapter on the market.
- Wireless adapter
- For iPod (not included).
- Compatibility: iPod classic, iPod touch (1G, 2G, late 2009), iPod nano (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G)
- Quick setup - receiver included.
- Super-compact size - no batteries needed.
- No separate remote or base station needed.
- Uncompressed CD-quality digital transmission
- No dropouts, static, or interference.
- WiFi technology
- No DRM restrictions
- HOP feature works with up to 8 receivers
- Range (typical): 30'
- THD+N (A+weighted) < 0.03%
- Wi-Fi frequency band: 2.4-2.4835 GHz
- Latency: < 20mSec
- Audio frequency response: 20Hz to 22KHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
- Output voltage: 830mV
- Channel separation: 65dB
- Comes with wireless music sender, wireless music receiver, USB adapter, mini-jack to RCA adapter cable, mini-jack audio cable, and setup guide
- Click here for product setup guide for Audioengine AW2 Premium Wireless Adapter for iPod (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty