Arrow Yardsaver Storage Unit - 4x7-Ft.
An innovation in compact, economical storage space solutions, the Arrow Yardsaver fits in and blends in like no other building can. The horizontal wood-grain embossed paneling is styled in a complementary eggshell that looks great "leaning" against any wall or in narrow, hard to fit areas. The Arrow Yardsaver is the space saving answer to all kinds of storage problems from trash containers and bicycles to lawn equipment, firewood and more. This unit can be painted with any exterior grade paint designed for use on metal.
Metal storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Storage unit
- Slope roof design for placement against any wall or fence.
- Swing-open door mounts on either 4' end for storage convenience.
- Attractive horizontal panels add overall strength.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for faster assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish on galvanized steel.
- Wall color: eggshell
- Roof color: eggshell
- Size: 4' x 7'
- Storage area: 26 sq ft; 154 cu ft
- Interior dimensions: 47-3/4"W x 81-1/4"H x 77-1/2"D
- Wall height: 62-1/2"; Door opening: 38-1/2"W x 60"H
- Recommended foundation size: 50-1/2"W x 80-1/4"D
- Assembly required
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.