Arrow Vinyl Sheridan Storage Shed
The Vinyl Sheridan's spacious roof design combines with a deluxe vinyl coated exterior finish for superior storage space and durability. Available in 10' x 8' or 10' x 14' sizes for all your storage needs.
Storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Durable vinyl-coated steel finish is 5 times thicker than standard steel finishes.
- Over 7' tall center height for added head room and workspace
- Barn-shape roof adds storage capacity.
- Sliding steel door will fit most tractor mowers.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for faster assembly
- Assembly required
- Wall color: almond with meadow green door frame trim
- Roof color: meadow green
- 10' x 8': Storage area: 74 sq ft; 487 cu ft; Interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 86-5/8"H x 90"D; Wall height: 62"; Door opening: 55-1/2"W x 60"H; Recommended foundation size: 121"W x 92-3/4"D
- 10' x 14': Storage area: 129 sq ft; 852 cu ft; Interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 86-5/8"H x 157-1/2"D; Wall height: 62"; Door opening: 55-1/2"W x 60"H; Recommended foundation size: 121"W x 160-1/4"D
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.