Arrow Vinyl Dallas Storage Building/Shed
The Vinyl Dallas features attractive horizontal siding and combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome, durable storage solution. A roomy gable roof allows for plenty of headroom and space to work in or hang tools. Available in 10' x 6', 10' x 8', and 10' x 12' sizes.
Storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Storage shed
- Durable vinyl-coated steel finish
- Tall wall height for added head room and greater capacity
- Sliding steel doors will fit most tractor mowers.
- Attractive horizontal panels add rigidity and slide in place.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts help speed assembly.
- Assembly required
- 10' x 6': Storage area: 54 sq ft; 345 cu ft; interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 80-7/8"H x 66"D; wall height: 71-1/4"; door opening: 55-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H
- 10' x 8': Storage area: 74 sq ft; 470 cu ft; interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 80-7/8"H x 90"D; wall height: 71-1/4"; door opening: 55-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H
- 10' x 12': Storage area: 115 sq ft; 734 cu ft; interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 80-7/8"H x 140-1/2"D; wall height: 71-1/4"; door opening: 55-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.