Arrow Spacemaker Utility Building
The Arrow Spacemaker Utility Building
is a multipurpose storage building that is large enough to store a small car or boat. Use this building's tremendous storage space and huge door openings to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Long-lasting, hot-dipped galvanized steel frame, wall, and roof parts provide security throughout the years. Painted parts feature a double baked-on enamel paint finish including a superior rust-inhibiting primer for long-term sustainability. Available in 3 sizes: 10' x 17', 10' x 21', and 10' x 25'. This unit can be painted with any exterior grade paint designed for use on metal.
Metal storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Utility building
- Large multipurpose storage solution
- Center height: 7'11-1/2"
- Extra-wide swing-open steel doors are 7'9"W allowing for storage of cars, small boats, and other oversized equipment.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel parts for durability.
- Gable cooling vent lets air inside.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for faster assembly
- A concrete slab is a recommended base for this building.
- Assembly required
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.