Arrow Red Storage Barn
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Arrow Red Storage Barn
's 8' interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. There's more space to walk and work in! Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly and all parts are numbered, pre-cut, and pre-drilled. Available in 10' x 8' or 10' x 14'. This unit can be painted with any exterior grade paint designed for use on metal.
Metal storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Storage barn
- Attractive horizontal panels add rigidity and slide-in-place for faster assembly.
- Tall 5'11" wall height for added head room and a greater work area
- Over 8' tall center height offers large storage capacity.
- Wide sliding doors
- Opening will fit most tractor mowers.
- Baked-on enamel finish on galvanized steel for durability.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts help speed installation.
- Assembly required
- Wall color: barn red
- Roof color: eggshell
- 10' x 8': Storage area: 74 sq ft; 544 cu ft; Interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 95-7/8"H x 90"D; Wall height: 71-1/4"; Door opening: 55-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H; Recommended foundation size: 121"W x 92-3/4"D
- 10' x 14': Storage area: 129 sq ft; 952 cu ft; Interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 95-7/8"H x 157-1/2"D; Wall height: 71-1/4"; Door opening: 55-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H; Recommended foundation size: 121"W x 160-1/4"D
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.