Arrow Hamlet Storage Shed - 6x5-Ft.
Traditional gable roof styling combines with Arrow design and engineering features to make the Hamlet tops in economical outdoor storage. "Ride-in" door opening and nearly 6' peak height make it easy to store and organize anything, from lawn and garden equipment to pool supplies and bicycles! This unit can be painted with any exterior grade paint designed for use on metal.
Metal storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Storage shed
- Big storage space for tight spaces
- Great for placement on a patio or deck
- Baked-on enamel finish on galvanized steel for durability.
- Sliding steel doors for easy access to yard and garden equipment
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for faster assembly
- Assembly required
- Wall color: eggshell with meadow green door frame trim
- Roof color: eggshell
- Size: 6' x 5'
- Storage area: 27 sq ft; 142 cu ft
- Interior dimensions: 71-1/4"W x 66-5/8"H x 54-1/4"D
- Wall height: 60"
- Door opening: 32"W x 58"H
- Recommended foundation size: 74"W x 57"D
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.