Arrow Ezee Shed - 8x9-Ft.
The Ezee Series is well... Ezee! Experience the next generation of storage buildings with the new Ezee Shed line. Using exclusive "snap-together" technology, the Big Ezee Shed 8'x9' assembles in less than 2 hours with snap-in connectors. The high gable roof offers extra headroom and the pre-hinged factory assembled doors are ready to hang! This unit can be painted with any exterior grade paint designed for use on metal.
Metal storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Storage shed
- Easy assembly with innovative panels that "snap" into place
- Nearly 6' tall wall height for added head room
- Core-backed swing-open doors for fast storage access
- Generous 431 cu ft of storage space
- Wide door opening for storing most tractor mowers
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for faster assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish on galvanized steel.
- Assembly required
- Size: 8' x 9'
- Storage area: 68 sq ft; 431 cu ft
- Interior dimensions: 95-1/8"W x 81-3/4"H x 103-3/16"D
- Wall height: 70"
- Door opening: 47-3/4"W x 65"H
- Recommended foundation size: 97-1/2"W x 107"D
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.