Arrow Estator Storage Shed
Innovative, functional design and lots of storage space are yours with the Estator. A tall roof gives plenty of headroom for easy access to all items. Double telescoping doors and a built-in attic expand storage space and put the Estator in a class by itself. Available in 10' x 9' or 10' x 14' sizes. This unit can be painted with any exterior grade paint designed for use on metal.
Metal storage buildings like this are the most economical form of storage compared to wood, plastic, and monthly rent of an off-site storage unit.
Arrow buildings are easily assembled using the following tools: #2 Phillips screwdriver, pliers, work gloves, and a stepladder. However, a magnetic tip cordless screwdriver will speed up assembly time by 40%. For best results, assembly should be performed by 2 people. Do not assemble the building on a windy day.
The key to a successful installation is to make sure the building is assembled on a square and level surface. You have three choices - pour a concrete slab, build a wood deck/floor, or use an Arrow Floor Frame Foundation Kit which assembles in minutes and provides a floor frame suitable for a plywood floor finish (finishing materials not included).
Storage buildings must be anchored to prevent possible wind damage. The Arrow Anchor Kit is sold separately.
- Storage shed
- Over 8' tall center height for ample head room and a large storage area
- Double, telescoping steel sliding doors
- Large enough to fit most tractor mowers and other large lawn and garden equipment
- Unique mansard style roof provides additional storage space.
- Baked-on enamel finish on galvanized steel for durability year after year.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for easy assembly
- Assembly required
- Wall color: eggshell with coffee door frame trim
- Roof color: coffee
- 10' x 9': Storage area: 84 sq ft; 620 cu ft; Interior dimensions: 118-1/4" x 96-1/2"H x 102-1/4"D; Wall height: 55"; Door opening: 69"W x 68-1/4"H; Recommended foundation size: 121"W x 105"D
- 10' x 14': Storage area: 129 sq ft; 956 cu ft; Interior dimensions: 118-1/4"W x 96-1/2"H x 157-1/2"D; Wall height: 55"; Door opening: 69"W x 68-1/4"H; Recommended foundation size: 121"W x 160-1/4"D
- Contact Arrow's consumer help line at (800) 851-1085 for additional questions regarding the Arrow products. Follow the prompts to consumer 'building tips' to be connected to their call center.