Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Tick Kicker for Pets - 8 oz
This botanical formula was developed as a natural, botanical alternative to chemical pesticides in controlling fleas and ticks on your pet. It is easy to apply and leaves a mild, fresh smell. You simply spray on a light application, massage into pet's coat, and it starts to work immediately to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Cautionary statement: Herbal flea and tick products tend to be safer than pharmaceutical flea/tick products. That being said, all products that are formulated to rid pets of fleas and ticks pose some risk. The ingredients in Flea Flicker Tick Kicker are labeled as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) by the EPA and FDA.
Remember to follow the instructions on the bottle, do not saturate the pet, and do not spray on face or genitals. Note for cats: Cats self-groom. Ingesting a large amount of any flea and tick topical is not advisable. As stated on the label, we recommend spraying between the shoulder blades only, as it minimizes the cat's ability to ingest the herbal ingredients.
- Flea and tick remover
- 8 oz Bottle
- For dogs and cats 12 weeks and older
- Dog use: Spray on dry coat. Avoid spraying eyes, face, mouth, or genitals. Massage into coat.
- Cat use: Spray between shoulder blades only, as cats self-groom. Massage into coat.
- Safe, gentle, and effective when used as directed
- Easy spray on application that starts to work immediately
- Massage into pet's coat
- All herbal ingredients
- Active ingredients include geraniol, eugenol, peppermint
- Inactive ingredients include water, isopropyl alcohol, glycerine
- Mild, fresh smell
- No oily residue
- 3 Year shelf life
- Environmentally friendly