Anji Mountain Zatar Wool/Jute Rug
Handloom woven by skilled weavers using a variety of traditional techniques, this beautiful area rug is constructed from 5-ply jute and soft ribbed loop wool. Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space while the soft, environmentally friendly wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthy home..
- Area rug
- Made from 5-ply jute and ribbed loop wool
- Handloom woven
- Fabric content: 60% wool/40% jute
- Weight: 3,000 grams per square meter
- Rug pad recommended (not included)
- Available sizes: 3' x 5', 4' x 6', 5' x 8', 8' x 10', 9' x 12', 10' x 14' (in-stock status may vary)
- Care instructions: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration. For liquid spills, blot - do not rub - with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- Made in India/