Anji Mountain Silky Shag Area Rug
Softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool or synthetic fibers, this beautiful area rug boasts a luxurious look and feel. Made from a custom blended yarn composed of rayon (made from bamboo) and cotton, this billowy machine-tufted rug will delight bare feet for years..
- Area rug
- Soft and silky
- Machine tufted
- Rug made from 50% rayon (made from bamboo) and 50% cotton
- Cotton and natural latex backing
- Weight: 4,500 grams per square meter
- Rug pad recommended (not included)
- Available in coffee, ivory, crimson, or beige in a variety of sizes (in-stock status may vary)
- Care instructions: Minimal, initial shedding is normal. Vacuum regularly. Do not use vacuum with a beater brush - use only suction attachments. Professional cleaning is recommended, especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs. Clean liquid spills immediately. Blot - do not rub - with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- Made in India/