Anji Mountain Kashmir Coir/Jute Rug
This delightful rug features the silken curls of coir and the lustrous strands of Jute. Both extraordinarily durable natural fibers are brilliantly juxtaposed into this alluring, original hand-woven design. Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space and is naturally anti-static, insulating, and moisture resistant..
- Area rug
- Made from silken coir ropes bound by jute yarn
- Tucked ends
- Handloom woven
- Chunky weave
- Fabric content: 80% coir/20% jute
- Weight: 6,500 grams per square meter
- Rug pad recommended (not included)
- Available sizes: 3' x 5', 4' x 6', 5' x 8', 8' x 10', 9' x 12' (in-stock status may vary)
- Care instructions: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration. For liquid spills, blot - do not rub - with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- Made in India/