Amacker Jack Plate Timb-R-Lock Hang On Tree Stand
The Jack Plate Timb-R-Lock by Amacker Outdoors is literally taking the hunting industry to new levels in tree stand placement. The Jack Plate's innovative design allows the stand to attach to any tree trunk or limb, even if it's vertical, horizontal, or anything in between. At any angle, the Jack Plate can adjust to the tree and will remain level, secure and stable; hunters will never be deterred from a prime spot due to an irregular tree ever again.
The frame of the stand is fixed to the tree in 2 places by sturdy nylon straps and secured by tightening the straps with the ratchets until the stand is tightly flush against the tree surface. The T-bar screw is used in addition to the straps for extra secure placement. Once the stand's large platform is in the desired position, the center pin allows the padded, adjustable seat portion of the stand to pivot to a level position while a durable nylon strap holds the seat in place. The lightweight steel construction of the Jack Plate Timb-R-Lock allows any hunter to quickly and easily move the stand from one location to another by using the included backpack straps. If it ain't an Amacker, it ain't worth hangin!
- Fixed-position tree stand
- Durable all-steel construction
- Comfortable padded seat
- Adjustable seat height from 22"-28"
- Spring-loaded pins allow seat to pivot at any angle for level adjustment to platform
- Large 25" x 33" adjustable platform
- Comfortable and user-friendly
- Includes: full-body harness, backpack strap set, 2 ratchet straps, and T-bar screw
- Color: green powder coat
- Weight: 19lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs