ALPS Mountaineering Pathfinder Bow Hunter Camo Backpack - MAX-1
Designed by hunters, for hunters, the Pathfinder backpack accommodates all your bow hunting needs in just one pack. Hauling decoys, gear, and extra rain gear? A bow? Need a fanny pack or a daypack? And space to haul all your meat? The Pathfinder serves all these functions at once - no need to bring 5 different packs on every trip.
When scouting or going to your stand, the fanny pack mode is great to haul along the essentials. A padded waist belt and shoulder harness system distributes weight evenly so you can carry the Pathfinder comfortably. When more room is necessary, simply unroll the daypack from fanny pack to gain extra space.
Once the daypack mode is set, you have the option to use the Pathfinder in hauling mode or bow-carrying mode. The hauling mode has extra fabric and straps that work together to create additional space to carry out meat or extra gear. The bow pocket fits a wide variety of compound bows, and once strapped in by the lash straps, your bow will be secure and your hands will be free.
- Bow hunter's backpack
- Fits a wide variety of compound bows
- Pockets: Main, front, 2 side, fanny pocket, day pack pocket
- Carrying system designed for packing out meat
- Designed to secure and carry heavy loads comfortably
- Extension lashing straps included for extra large loads
- Fanny pack expands into day pack
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- MAX-1 HD camo pattern fabric
- Compatible with ALPS Mountaineering accessory pockets (not included)
- Day pack capacity: 1900 cu inches (31L)
- Fanny pack capacity: 800 cu inches (13L)
- Total capacity: 2700 cu inches (44L)
- Weighs 3 lbs, 5 oz
- Note - bow and arrows not included
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty