Alpo Chop House Dog Food - Filet Mignon Flavor - 1 Can (13.2 oz)
Dog Food - Chop House Originals - Filet Mignon Flavor. Cooked in savory juices. With angus beef. Alpo® Chop House Originals Filet Mignon Flavor cooked in savory juices is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth and Maintenance of Dogs. Feed Alpo for your canned, dry, and treat needs. Made in USA.
- 1 Can of 13.2 oz
- Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Beef, Soy Flour, Natural Filet Mignon Flavor, Carrageenan, Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.
- Do not freeze. Refrigerate unused portion.
- Daily feeding guidelines: 4 lb Dog: Canned alone: 2/3 - 13.2 oz cans, canned + dry: 1/3 - 13.2 oz cans + 1/4 cups dry. 10 lb Dog: Canned alone: 1 - 13.2 oz can, canned + dry: 1/2 - 13.2 oz cans + 1/2 cups dry. 25 lb dog: Canned alone: 2 - 13.2 oz cans, canned + dry 1 - 13.2 oz cans + 1 cups dry. 50 lb Dog: Canned alone: 3-3/4 - 13.2 oz cans, canned + dry: 2 - 13.2 oz cans + 1-3/4 cups dry. 100 lb Dog: Canned alone: 6 - 13.2 oz cans, canned + dry: 3 - 13.2 oz cans + 3 cups dry.
- Your dog's needs may differ from the recommended amounts. Adjust feeding quantities to meet your dog's requirements. Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound as adult dogs. When changing to Alpo® from another dog food, mix Alpo® into his meal every day for a week, gradually increasing the amount until he is eating only Alpo®.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company